Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"Lean On Me." Lara and Barney Enjoy First Party


Lara and Barney enjoyed their first party last weekend -- to celebrate Joey's 18th birthday. A couple of apologies: I'm new to video taping and couldn't figure out how to end the clip at the conclusion of the performance. Also, the video file was too big for my blog, so I uploaded it to YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S69qOhEwJXs

Note my third dog, Ollie, taking care of Barney's oral hygiene (drooling). "The 3 Amigos" made such a good impression that one friend said she was going to talk to her husband about adopting a second shelter dog.

The lady petting the pups is friend Kathy Herington, formerly with The Mar-Dels. The background singer is friend, Laurie Lehman, a former blues singer turned social worker. The cockatoo is Lucy, Joey's new booking agent.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a great video. I felt like I was there. I'm so glad you posted this. Lara looks so happy...she is on top of the world. What a bundle of happiness in that room. I so wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete